SSL nowadays have become essential part of a blog since Google has started giving importance to it in the terms of ranking and site authority as well. We have just found that Blogger has now its own Free SSL for its users. Now you can get Free SSL officially by Google itself if you are a user of Blogger.com
This feature isn’t launched and is still in beta version so there may be some problems.
Steps to get Free SSL
Follow these simple steps to enable your Free SSL on Blogger Blog
- Open your Blogger account
- Change the URL from Blogger.com to Draft.Blogger.com or simply click here.
- Go to Settings, then Basic.
- Below Publishing you will see HTTPS
- Change the option to Yes and Done
- You can now access your blog with HTTPS
WordPress users can use
- Let’s Encrypt
- CloudFlare’s Free SSL