YouTube trend is increasing a lot day by day as people love to use their free time by watching some cool videos and what platform else can be better then YouTube. Many people do YouTube for $$$ and many start it for interest but it later turns into a good amount of $$$. Now many of us want to work on a YouTube but we don’t start because we don’t know where to start? In this article I will be talking about 5 Best YouTube Channel Ideas that will definitely work on YouTube.
I have almost zero experience as a YouTube creator but I spend hours on Youtube as a user, therefore, I think I can provide some of the best ideas to start your own YouTube Channel according to the trends nowadays.
Best YouTube Niche?
Now this question arises in our minds but trust me any niche can be perfect only if you are interested in it. It would be of no use if you aren’t interested in Tech but you keep creating Tech videos just to get some extra views and revenue.
Many of us try to copy videos or simply re-upload videos and mostly end up in suspension due to copyrights. Many people would be making good $$ by editing and re-uploading viral videos but the best thing is to work on your own and make your videos go viral.
Best YouTube Channel Ideas
Here are some of the best YouTube Channel Ideas I find interesting and I think you can work on them plus they are trending as well.
Reaction Channel is the simplest and the working way to grow on YouTube nowadays.
What you have to do?
Very simple. Just pick a Good Trending video and sit on a chair put a camera in front of you and record yourself while watching the video. Make that as natural as possible so that users actually like your channel and after watching the video you can present a 3-5 min review about the video or the video creator and done you are good to go.
Here are some examples of Reaction Channels
Have a look at a simple reaction video
Source: Robin & Jesper
There are much more but I don’t watch reaction channels so I don’t know the names you can simply search you will find plenty of them.
Now why I have kept this on 1st place? It is because while creating a Reaction Video you are reacting to something that is already popular on YouTube and you can use the real title of the Video in your Title and related keywords in Tags which will bring the audience from the original video (which is already popular) to your video. Now if you are a Girl then half of the work is done by the audience itself (JK 😀 ) and if you are a boy you will have to do something interesting. Like if you are a foreigner you can react to Indian or Pakistani videos to attract them or if you are a Pakistani you can simply react to Indian videos to steal some Indian audience and vice versa.
Now let us check if these channels have enough potential to give some good $$$. Here are the estimations calculated by SocialBlade of the above-mentioned channels.
I know this is a huge channel let’s have a look that the other two channels which have mostly Indian/Pakistani audience.
Even though they have a Pakistani/Indian audience they are still making some good money by simply reacting to videos. You can earn more than this by having a little bit of patience. Here are some tips for you:
- Pick the video that is not too much old
- You can get most out of YouTube drama
- Create your video ASAP after the original video is published so that you can grab the audience before that thing gets uninteresting.
- Have some patience
- Do give a short review at the end of the video instead of simply putting the original video with you in the frame
- Use good tags to get views through “suggested videos”
What is YouTube Drama?
Many YouTubers start social fighting with each other which can lead to a great Trend on YouTube you can simply react to the videos that are related and get your thing out of that Drama.
Creating your version of popular songs can also help you grow on YouTube but this will require you to have a good voice (else you will be Roasted Hard)
Now it isn’t necessary that you should sing the already popular song in your voice you can also create your own. Believe me or not but “Diss Tracks” niche on YouTube is on fire these days as many YouTubers are using music to roast each other.
What is a Diss Track?
Roasting in the form of a song is called a Diss Track in which you can pick a person and diss him as much as you can. Not everyone can make diss tracks so you may skip these parts.
Why Music Channel?
There are some good reasons to start a music channel which I am going to list below
- When you are making your version of a song you will probably be using the original song title and tags in your video which will bring the audience from the original video to your version of the song.
- You may face copyright issues but simply add a lil bit of touch to the background music as well to prevent such issues.
- If you have a really good voice it will help you to make your own songs in future and can help achieve your dreams.
Let’s have a look at stats of Aksh’s channel
Here are some of the tips if you want to work on Music Channel on Youtube.
- Try creating new things by using music to make your channel more interesting have a look at example below
Source : Aksh Baghla
- Pick the trending songs and create your version or you can simply create a mashup of best songs as well look at the video below
Source: Aksh Baghla
Vlogging is not a new thing on YouTube but it is surely the one of the best YouTube Channel Ideas as you may know that the trend of Vlogging is increasing continuously.
What is a Vlog?
According to Wikipedia:-
A video blog or video log, usually shortened to vlog /ˈvlɒɡ/, is a form of blog for which the medium is video, and is a form of web television. Vlog entries often combine embedded video (or a video link) with supporting text, images, and other metadata. Entries can be recorded in one take or cut into multiple parts.
A vlog can be called a video version of a Blog or simply recording your daily life or best moments of your day and publishing it on the Internet. Now Vlogging can be hard actually as it needs a huge self-confidence plus good camera skills and hard work. Many people start vlogging but not everyone succeeds as there are numerous vloggers out there but it isn’t impossible. I will be giving you many examples to get the motivation to start Vlogging.
Things you need
- A Good Camera ( You can start with a mobile phone as well)
- Good editing skills
- Self Confidence
- Hard Work
- Try to start your Vlogging journey with a trip to some of the best parts of your country as mostly viewers are interested in travel vlogs.
- Show your editing skills as well but don’t overdo it.
- Timelapses make your vlog more interesting.
- If you are having a good budget people would love to see beautiful cinematography along with some drone footages.
- You can use “Pranks” to grow your audience.
- Try getting a good audience on Facebook first by promoting for as low as 1$ and then convert your Facebook likes to YouTube subscribers.
I can show you bunch of great Vloggers from all around the world that I love to watch and are doing great on YouTube but here are some of the best I will be listing the names according to sub count.
- Logan Paul Vlogs (Logang4Life 😛 )
- Jake Paul
- Casey Neistat (Greatest of all)
- Mo Vlogs
- Adam Saleh
- Mark Dohner
Now these were some of the huge vloggers on YouTube let me present you some Pakistani vloggers growing day by day 🙂
- Taimoor Salahuddin Aka Mooroo
His Vlogs are best and Taimoor has already reached over 100k on YouTube.
- Irfan Junejo
- Talal Vlogs
You can easily find plenty of Pakistani vloggers by searching YouTube. Let’s have look at the latest Vlog by Taimoor
Now this can be pretty hard so you can have a look at a simple Vlog by
I wouldn’t be talking about earning statistics as I think you shouldn’t start vlogging for $$ but you may check it by yourself.
You may have heard about this but this isn’t much popular on YouTube but it is One of the simplest YouTube channel Ideas as you don’t need to do much in this as compared to Vlogging.
What you have to do is to simply take a camera, mic and a person to hold it at various public places where you can ask about any Trending topic with random people then compile them and publish on YouTube
Things you need
- Medium editing skills (required almost all type of channels)
- Some hot topics to ask questions
What can be the topic?
Now the topic can be related to Politics as it can attract a huge amount of audience or you can compare two things as well. You can also ask people about their Favourite episode of a specific show etc i.e. Favourite song from Coke Studio.
I have many other ideas and will be updating this article as I gather all of them so you may bookmark this post.
I hope you would have got some of the best YouTube Channel Ideas and if you’re going to start in any of them or have any other idea you can share it with me in Comments below. Doing anything online is not an easy task and can take months or even years to complete. You can’t get thousands of subs in little time but it is worth trying as it only takes one video to get viral and your sub count keeps rising.